• Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus Activation Key
• One-time purchase
• You can uninstall Office and reinstall without being afraid to lose your License as it is binded to your Account
• The license will be binded to your Microsoft account
• Office will be activated only in 1 Device at a time
• Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus is the penultimate version of Microsoft’s productivity software that’s available as a one-time purchase on Windows 10
• Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Skype for business and OneDrive
• Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost • Licensed for home and commercial use All languages included.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional plus (Second perpetual release of Office 16) is a version of Microsoft Office for Windows. It replaces Office 2016 and was replaced by Office 2021 on October 5, 2021. It was unveiled on April 27, 2018 for Windows 10 , and launched on September 24, 2018. Some features that had previously been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this release. Office 2019 remain same major version 16 as predecessor Office 2016, therefore it is second perpetual release of Office 16. Microsoft plans to end support for Office 2019 on October 10, 2023. Unlike other versions of Microsoft Office, Office 2019 will only get two years of extended support, which means that support for Office 2019 will end on the same day as support for Office 2016 and Windows 10 will, on October 14, 2025.
Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, LaTeX support in Word, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis.
OneNote is absent from the suite as the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of OneNote bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature on the Office Installer.
Despite being released in the same month, the new Office user interface in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is only available to Office 365 subscribers, not perpetual Office 2019 licenses
Professional Plus: This suite includes the core applications, as well as Outlook, Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business. This edition is available through retail channels
Computer and processor : Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
Memory : Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Hard disk : Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
Display : Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware)
Graphics : Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Operating system : Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019