• One-time purchase for 1 Mac
• Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 Activation key
• Classic 2021 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Microsoft support included for first 60 days at no extra cost
• Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, or macOS*
• Works with Microsoft Teams
The essentials to get it all done. Office Home and Business 2021 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Mac Os. A one-time purchase installed on 1 Mac for use at home or work.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office, but not to use Office apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint once you have these fully installed on your computer.
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 For Mac is a one-time purchase that comes with classic apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with a Microsoft 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.
Once you have purchased Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 For Mac, you can install it from the Services & subscriptions section of your Microsoft Account page.
Icons for Office applications are created when you install Office. You can start the applications by clicking the icons, which are installed in the following locations:
- 10.6 (Snow Leopard): Dock
- 10.7 (Lion): Dock and Launchpad
- 10.8 (Mountain Lion): Dock and Launchpad
- 10.9 (Mavericks): Dock and Launchpad
- 10.10 (Yosemite): You can start the applications by clicking the application icons which can be found in the Launchpad and Applications folder in Finder.
- Processor : recent macOS
- Operating system : Mac OS for Mac
- Memory : 4 GB RAM for Mac
- Hard disk space : 10 GB for Mac
- Display : 1280 x 800 for Mac
There are no reviews yet.