• One-time purchase for 1 PC
• Microsoft Project Professional 2021 Activation Key
• Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
• Sync with Project Online and Project Server
• Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work
• Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
• Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
• Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
• Supports Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) and is compatible with Office LTSC and Office 2021
Project Professional 2021 is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a schedule, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project was the company’s third Microsoft Windows-based application. Within a few years after its launch, it became the dominant PC-based project management software
Project Professional 2021 just as Microsoft Visio 2021 Professional is part of the Microsoft Office family but has never been included in any of the Office suites. It is available currently in two editions, Standard and Professional. Microsoft Project’s proprietary file format is .mpp.
Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server are the cornerstones of the Microsoft Office enterprise project management (EPM) product.
The application creates critical path schedules, and critical chain and event chain methodology third-party add-ons also are available. Schedules can be resource leveled, and chains are visualized in a Gantt chart. Additionally, Microsoft Project can recognize different classes of users. These different classes of users can have differing access levels to projects, views, and other data. Custom objects such as calendars, views, tables, filters, and fields are stored in an enterprise global which is shared by all users.
Processor : 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
Operating system : Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Memory : 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Hard disk space : 4.0 GB of available disk space
Display : 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics : DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
There are no reviews yet.