• One-time purchase for 1 PC
• Microsoft Visio 2019 Professional Activation Key
• Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
• Build and validate diagrams that support industry standards, including BPMN 2.0 and UML 2.5
• Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate more naturally on a touch-enabled device
• Create database visualizations using the built-in database model diagrams
• Collaborate with others by adding and replying to comments within Visio
• Link diagrams to live data from internal and external sources
Microsoft Visio 2021 Professional(formerly Microsoft Office Visio) is a diagramming and vector graphics application and is part of the Microsoft Office family. The product was first introduced in 1992, made by the Shapeware Corporation, later renamed Visio Corporation. It was acquired by Microsoft in 2000. A lightweight version of Visio is now included with all commercial SKU of Microsoft 365 and is known as Visio in Microsoft 365. It has two other subscription based SKUs. Visio Plan 1 includes the Visio web app whereas Visio Plan 2 provides access to both the web app as well as the Desktop application.
Microsoft Visio 2021 Professional is used to create diagram types such as Flowcharts, Org Charts, Floor Plans, Network Diagrams, UML Diagrams, Mind maps and more. It is also commonly used for scenarios such as Process Mapping and Visual Collaboration. The latest version of Visio which is Microsoft Visio 2021 Professional also has data visualization that allows users to create diagrams from Excel data and also embed Visio diagrams in Power BI dashboards.
- Processor :1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Operating system : Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Memory : 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk space : 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display : 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
There are no reviews yet.