• One-time purchase for 1 PC
• Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Activation Key
• Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus is a version of Microsoft’s productivity software that’s available as a one-time purchase.
• Classic 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access
• Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost • Licensed for home and commercial use All languages included. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus (First perpetual release of Office 16) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011 and preceding Office 2019 for both platforms. It was released on Microsoft Windows on September 22, 2015, for Office 365 subscribers. Mainstream support ended on October 13, 2020, and extended support for most editions of Office 2016 will end on October 14, 2025, the same day as Windows 10.
New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit, save, and share files in the cloud straight from the desktop, a new search tool for commands available in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio and Project named “Tell Me”, more “Send As” options in Word and PowerPoint, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online. Other smaller features include insights, a feature powered by Bing to provide contextual information from the web, a Designer sidebar in PowerPoint to optimize the layout of slides, more new chart types and templates in Excel (such as treemap, sunburst chart (also known as a ring chart), waterfall chart, box plot and histogram, and financial and calendar templates), new animations in PowerPoint (such as the Morph transition), the ability to insert online video in OneNote, enhanced support for attachments for emails in Outlook (supporting both locally-stored files and files on OneDrive or SharePoint), a Groups feature for Outlook, and a data loss prevention feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus is the first in the series to support the vector graphic format SVG.
Microsoft Office 2016 cannot coexist with other Microsoft Office apps if other editions use Click-To-Run installer,
Despite not supporting Windows XP anymore, tooltips for various ribbon items (e.g. Paragraph, Font, Footnotes or Page Setup) still show screenshots of Office on Windows XP.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus : This suite includes the core applications, as well as Outlook, Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business.
- Computer and processor : 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory : 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk : 3 GB of available disk space
- Display : PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1*, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2