• One-time purchase for 1 PC
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Professional Activation Key
Turn great ideas into amazing software. Visual Studio Professional 2022 is a fully featured development environment that developers around the world know and love. Enhance your productivity, write high-quality code, and re-imagine collaboration with an advanced suite of tools and built-in integrations to tackle the most challenging application development workflows and deliver innovative applications.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Visual Studio 2022 is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems:
- Windows 11 version 21H2 or higher: Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations, Enterprise, and Education
- Windows 10 version 1909 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise.
- Windows Server 2022: Standard and Datacenter.
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter.
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter.
- 1.8 GHz or faster 64-bit processor; Quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported.
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM. Many factors impact resources used; we recommend 16 GB RAM for typical professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum 2 vCPU and 8 GB RAM. 4 vCPU and 16 GB of RAM recommended.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 850 MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space. We recommend installing Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD) to increase performance.
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of 1920 by 1080 or higher.
- Minimum resolution assumes zoom, DPI settings, and text scaling are set at 100%. If not set to 100%, minimum resolution should be scaled accordingly. For example, if you set the Windows display ‘Scale and layout’ setting on your Surface Book, which has a 3000×2000 physical display, to 200%, then Visual Studio would see a logical screen resolution of 1500×1000, meeting the minimum 1366×768 requirement.